First off, some rules:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site.
- Post the award’s logo onto your blog.
- Answer the 10 questions you’ve been asked.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 questions.
Thank you Joy for tagging me!
Here we go:
1. What’s your favorite book from your favorite author?
My favorite author is Penny Reid and honestly it is very hard to choose just one book from her Knitting in the City series, which is also my favorite. But the book closest to my heart would be the first in the series, Neanderthal Seeks Human. It was the first book that made me realize that fun and sexy can be in one book.
2. How do you arrange your books in your shelves? Alphabetically? By size? By color?
Honestly, I don’t arrange my books that much. Whenever I buy a new book I just put it where there is space and that’s it. But the last time I tried to arrange it I think I arranged it by author, then by series.
3. How do you decide which book to read next?
It usually depends on what I’m into but most of the time I end up looking for contemporary romantic comedies. Because of stress, mostly due to school, I tend to look for fun and adorable reads just to relieve my self from all the heavy reading from psych journals.
4. Favorite activity besides reading?
Binge-watching tv series and/or Asian dramas/movies, baking, and bloghopping.
5. Dream destination – fictional or real
Real: South Korea and New Zealand. When I was in elementary I wasn’t into Harry Potter, I was into Lord of the Rings because of my brother. I sat with him when he binged-watch the extended version of the three films and after almost 12 hours of nonstop watching, I was hooked. I want to see The Shire, Rivendell, and the whole Middle-earth!
Fictional: Middle-earth and Harry Potter world.
6. If you could live inside your favorite book and be one of the characters, which book would you be in and which character would you be?
Janie Morris/Sullivan from Neanderthal Seeks Human. She’s gorgeous, witty and sexy and it’s not annoying that she wasn’t aware of it. She blurts out random trivia and speaks out her mind. What’s not to love?
7. Describe your ideal book in 3 words.
Fun sexy romance.
8. When do you usually read other book blogs?
While waiting for next class and after I made a new blog post.
9. Favorite book-to-movie adaptation and why?
Hmm, I don’t know. I think none? Because I usually prefer reading the book compared to watching it.
10. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
It’s a tie between Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding and Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
So that’s all. I know I should be tagging people and making questions too but I think everyone has already done this and I saw a better and easier idea from Irish’s blog. I’ll ask you a question instead and you can just comment your answer below. 🙂